Something important is happening in your life.
You may be struggling in a situation that, for whatever reasons, is not improving as you hoped it would. You might be experiencing unwanted emotions related to:
- Dating problems
- Problems with your partner
- Trouble in your marriage
- Unexpected reactions to pregnancy
- Exposure to something traumatic
- An accumulation of stress
- Anything that is impacting you and possibly other relationships in your life.
Your normal coping mechanisms may not be working.
When times like this happen, our ability to handle some of the problems of life may not be enough. Try asking yourself these questions: Are you losing sleep, feeling anxious, sad, frustrated, confused, angry, ashamed, withdrawn, helpless, or even hopeless? Are you feeling just plain stuck and tired of suffering?
Maybe all of this is saying something to you. Pain like this typically means you have important needs that are not being met.
Again, nobody’s immune to these times in our lives when things aren’t going the way we hoped for. It really doesn’t matter if you are single, in a relationship, married, a stay-at-home parent, a student, a rising or established professional, or a top executive. You’re human and, by definition, have needs. When those needs aren’t being met, we feel emotional pain.
This is where I can help.
More than likely you are simply a normal person, having normal but understandably upsetting reactions to one or a series of life’s inevitable challenges. You simply want someone to hear you and support you. I think you deserve at least that much.
I can help you…
- Decrease your anxiety and improve your overall mood
- Learn new and effective coping skills to manage stress
- Improve your existing relationships with your partner, family, and friends
- Increase your self-confidence
- Learn more about dating
- Explore new and innovative parenting skills
- Develop a vision of what you really want your life to be
- Increase your self-awareness
- Recover from a traumatic event
- Improve other situations that may be impacting your life
People who choose to work with me almost always discover this: Your life can truly be transformed.You can be more intimately connected to yourself and others in ways that can bring you deeper and more sustainable happiness. Real happiness.
I also know that it may feel a bit scary right now. It takes courage to take the next step and if you’re open enough and committed to looking more deeply, it’s very likely that I can help you with that too. You deserve to feel hope and to know that your life can indeed get better. You can decide to make this happen for you.
If any of this resonates with you, contact me and I would be more than happy to schedule a free 15-minute phone consultation to explore what’s going on in your life right now and to see if I’m a good fit for what you need.
Communities I Serve: West Los Angeles, Greater Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Brentwood, Westwood, Beverly Hills, Pacific Palisades, Century City, Cheviot Hills, Hollywood, West Hollywood, Palms, Culver City, Ocean Park, Venice, Marina del Rey, Playa Vista, Playa del Rey, and the South Bay